Sway braces are used for controlling vibration, absorbing shock, leading/guiding/restraining the movement of pipe resulting from thermal expansion and bracing a pipe line against sway.
Sway struts are used to restrain movement of piping while allowing for movement in the other two directions.
|Sway Strut Assembly||Mini Sway Strut Assembly||Sway Brace|
Sway Brace Features
- Vibration is opposed with an instantaneous counter force bringing the pipe back to normal position
- A single pre-loaded spring provides two-way action
- One spring valve saves space and simplifies design
- Spring has 3” travel in either direction
- Accurate neutral adjustment assured
- Fulfills the requirements of the ASME code for pressure piping as to fabrication details and materials
- Complies with Manufacturers Standardization Society SP-69 (Type 50)
Sway Brace Finishes
- Coated to customer specifications
When placing an order, please specify the following:
- Part Number