|Applications and Features
- Accommodates Axial Travel up to +/- 4-1/2”
on center or 9” if shoe is offset from supporting steel.
- For Axial movements 4-1/2” and larger please
- Accommodates Lateral Travel to +/-2”
- Temperature Range -40° F to 1200° F.
- Higher Temperature Applications Available.
- PTFE Slide plates on shoe and supporting steel.
- Design loads based on safety factor of 5.
- A-36 steel construction.
|- See technical specification RHS-850
- Test results available upon request.
- Steel finish available in Galvanized or painted finishes.
- Support constructed in accordance with ASME B31.1, B31.3 and MSS-SP58.
- A307 or B7 plated bolts/studs.
- For special applications, or for information on other Insulation and Pipe sizes, contact Factory
- Utilizes RILCO proprietary low profile ears.
|PyroWrap Anchor Patents:
US: 9,068,685 B2
European: EP 2748501 B1